Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ryan's New Blog

The learning habit that I am best at is, "Begin with an end in mind". I never start a project that I don't know if I can finish. For instance I chose to work towards a Masters degree instead of a PHD because I knew that if I couldn't get a half-way decent job in the next couple of years I would go crazy.
The learning habit that I am worst at is, "Use technology to your advantage". Two days ago my laptop fell off of a chair I put it on and broke. I am now without a personal computer for up to a month. I went to Capen Hall last night to work on this blog and the computer couldn't bring up a webpage without the computer freezing up. So then I tried another computer, and that one also froze up. I also could not print out the readings for the my courses. Thankfully I've found a new computer lab where the computers work so I guess things have worked out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan, I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. That sounds like something that would happen to me. I'm glad you were able to find a lab where the computers work. It seems to me that computers can be both a blessing and a curse. On a positive note, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete