Saturday, September 10, 2011

Flickr

My experiance with Flickr was actually not too bad. Luckily I own a digital camera so I was able to take some pictures and load them onto my computer rather easily. I wanted to take a picture of this book on Crete that was published in 1905. I purchased it at my local library and I think I got rid of it after deciding I didn't want to read a book from 1905. I wish I had kept it, it probably made someone a millionaire. Instead I took a picture of my local libary's website and some other books I bought at different libraries. The link to the pictures is http://www.flickr.com/photos/67404330@N04/. It was only when I started messing around on Blogger that I breifly considered throwing my mom's laptop out the window. Since I just broke my laptop, I decided not to. I can't figure out how to change the title of my blog from 7 and 1/2 things to something more generic. I guess I'll just keep it as is.030

No comments:

Post a Comment