Friday, September 23, 2011

Wikis

There are many interesting wiki pages with this activity. The only wiki page I knew of before this activity was Wikipedia. The St. Joseph County Public Library Subject Guide made it easy to find websites and books that I was interested in. The book lovers wiki was surprising critical in some the reviews and offered refreshing opinions on the materials. I know the next book I want to read has to be The Tender Bar. I’ve been reading historical non-fiction for so long I think I’ve forgotten how fun autobiographies are to read. The Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki looks like an good way to spread ideas on how to Librarians can improve libraries. All in all there are some interesting wiki sites out there that I didn't know existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment